Want to know how to get Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Twitch Drops? Grab the grenades and get ready to kill because Activision is back with another modern warfare game. The early access release date is October 20, 2022, so you won’t have much time to waste. The game, like most games in the series, is a first-person shooter and is the sequel to the 2007 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game.
You play as an elite soldier fighting international terrorist organizations in different European regions. Build a team in co-op mode or test your skills with others in competitive multiplayer mode. Warm up your trigger finger and get ready for some action in Modern Warfare 2. This guide will show you how to get Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Twitch Drops.
What is Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Drops?
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Twitch Drops are in-game items that can be obtained by watching the game’s Twitch stream.
- 141 Weapon Charm for watching 15 minutes
- Death’s Angel Calling Card and Emblem for watching 30 minutes
- Something In My Teeth Weapon Sticker for watching 45 minutes
- Watchdog 141 Weapon Blueprint for managing 60 minutes
The rewards are available from October 28, 2022, to November 06, 2022. To get Twitch Drops, you must watch the game on Twitch from an eligible streamer for a certain amount of time with your CoD account connected.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you should do it.
- Login to Your Twitch account.
- Link your CoD account to your Twitch account. Select your CoD account settings at the “Link Accounts” button.
- Find a streamer playing Modern Warfare 2 who is eligible for Twitch drops.
- Start watching the stream.
- You will get a notification when you have received the drop.
- Collect your reward in Modern Warfare 2.
You can only earn one of each reward, and you will not receive any rewards if you watch the broadcast after the event ends or before it begins. Get in-game items and watch your favorite broadcasts with Twitch Drops. The process is simple and all you need to do is link your CoD account to your Twitch account. Follow these steps to never miss a reward!