You may face issues with Emsigner in Traces, in this article “Error in establishing connection with TRACES Websocket Esigner” I tried to provide 100% solution for this problem. The most common error while signing/validating with DSC on TRACES is following
“Error in establishing connection with TRACES WebSocket Esigner. Please ensure that WebSigner Setup is installed and service is running on your machine and there are no proxies enabled on the browser while doing DSC activities”
Step To solve Error in establishing connection with TRACES Websocket Esigner
- First of all, Uninstall the existing Java Utility, Emsigner (including MCA, GST) that was installed on your PC and restart your Pc.
- Install JAVA 8 Update 162 32 Bit Version only
- Reinstall Traces Web Signer Setup
How to uninstall Java and Web Signer?
- Press Win+r button on your keyboard.
- Type Control
- Select the program you want to uninstall
- Right-click and uninstall
- Follow the onscreen instruction(click next – next until it is uninstalled)
- Now restart the PC.
Install the correct Java version that is (JAVA 8 Update 162 32-bit Version)
TRACES is only supported in 32-bit Java. So even if you are using 32bit/64bit Windows, you just need to install an older but 32bit version of Java. Your existing JAVA can be updated because to the automatic update function. You can download the Java Utility 8 Update 162 32-bit version from Here Java 8 Update 162 32 Bit.
Once the Java Utility 8 Update 162 32-bit version is downloaded. You can find it in your preferred download location, or from the down right corner of the browser. click on show in folder and install.
How to install software or Java
- Once you downloaded a software (Java Utility, Emsigner, GSTSigner and DSC Drivers/Software)
- Go to downloads
- Right-click on software
- Run as administrator
- Follow the onscreen instructions (click next – next until the software is installed)
- Restart the PC if it is asking to reboot.